Taoist Healing Massage
Internal Organs Detox & Abdominal Slimming Techniques (Chi Nei Tsang abdominal massage training) & tendon release self massage video instruction. Choose from the following:
One of the top abdominal massage educator’s in the world, Sarina Stone presents a series of 1 hour video lessons on user-friendly techniques for eliminating abdominal discomfort, slimming the waistline, improved digestion, relieving constipation, restoring vital energy to organs and detoxification through a unique abdominal massage called Chi Nei Tsang (Chinese to English translation Energetic Internal Organs Massage). Practiced on oneself or shared, find out why Chi Nei Tsang abdominal massage is practiced around the world and continues to grow in popularity.
Did you know that your body has two brains? One is in your scull and the other is in your entire digestive system. Have you ever had butterflies in the stomach, a gut instinct or a gut reaction? Your body has two brains and we’re going to explain a lot more about that as we go into detail about Chi Nei Tsang and abdominal massage. Chi Nei Tsang is just a fancy name for a wonderful kind of abdominal massage that helps us to clean out our intestines, energize and detoxify the major internal organs. Most people who practice Chi Nei Tsang abdominal massage feel that it alone is a life-changing experience.
Chi Nei Tsang abdominal massage one of Sarina's favorite techniques. Teaching, receiving and giving the treatments is one of her passions. We have a six part program where you can learn many techniques; you can download the whole package. Each lesson is about one hour. There is also some meditation that will be taught with those lessons. Here is a special lesson called the Constipation Cure. If you get nothing else, try that one. Learn how to clean out that sewer system. Have fun looking around and let's get started with massaging our bellies.
What is Chi Nei Tsang?
Chi Nei Tsang is a manual application of the natural holistic health practice of Medical QiGong specifically for the abdomen. It is a technique first taught by Taoist monks to enhance their health, detoxify the body and improve their Chi. This practice has virtually disappeared from modern China but was rediscovered and enhanced by a Taoist QiGong master who trained Sarina Stone.
How does Chi Nei Tsang work?
Chi Nei Tsang is a manual manipulation of the abdominal area, via specific breathing techniques, self-massage or receiving abdominal massage, that causes stuck Qi (Chi) and physical toxins to release thus transforming an area of pain or illness back to healthy tissue. Techniques are designed to detoxify and energize organs and glands as well as connective tissues in the area.
Can I apply this abdominal massage technique to myself?
Chi Nei Tsang abdominal massage is a self-care protocol which may be learned and utilized by adults and children. Most of the techniques used to transform ailing areas may be performed in minutes and require only a quiet spot to sit or lay down.
Can I practice it on others?
Chi Nei Tsang abdominal massage is a therapy one may receive from a certified practitioner. If you are a certified therapist already, Chi Nei Tsang abdominal massage is a unique and life enhancing protocol to add to your repertoire.
Individuals (non-professional) wishing to practice with a partner are also encouraged by Sarina Stone as she is a firm believer in self-care. Many parts of the practice are safe enough to be applied by a parent to their child (families may learn some of the basic protocols as early as infancy for colic relief and elimination issues).
We offer a certification for massage therapist. Click Here for curriculum.
What are the benefits of Chi Nei Tsang?
Chi Nei Tsang abdominal massage has a long list of benefits and preventative qualities. A short list of commonly found beneficial qualities is listed here. This list is a fraction of the benefits reported by practitioners:
- Organ and Gland Detoxification - Chi Nei Tsang stimulates the circulatory and lymphatic systems aiding these systems to rid your body of toxins.
- Muscular Release and Detoxification - Clean blood flowing through muscle tissue will not deposit toxins in to the tissue and will keep the tissue healthier over time.
- Fascia Detoxification and Release - Fascia is connective tissue found through the body – including around muscle cells, around muscle bundles, organs and under the skin. This tissue responds to toxicity by filling densely with water in effort to dilute and eventually flush the poison. Chi Nei Tsang abdominal massage helps loosen fascia and may aid in moving toxin out.
- Improve and Balance Physical Energy - Chi Nei Tsang abdominal massage, when performed according to ones need, may release physical tension thus allowing proper blood and energy flow through the body.
- Improve Mental Clarity - Chi Nei Tsang abdominal massage may release tense tissue around the abdomen that allows for improved flow of blood, oxygen and cerebral spinal fluid to the brain.
- Muscular Pain Reduction - Many muscles connect to the spine. When these muscles are cut off from electromagnetic energy they cannot fire at 100%. Unused muscle begins to shrink and pull on the bones - this hurts. Chi Nei Tsang abdominal massage releases muscle tissue and restores electromagnetic energy flow.
- Improve Digestion and Elimination - Chi Nei Tsang abdominal massage has multiple techniques for breaking up and moving stuck fecal matter in the intestines as well as techniques for calming IBS symptoms.
- Improve Nutritional Absorption - Nutrition is absorbed through the lining of the stomach and small intestines. Chi Nei Tsang abdominal massage, when received on a regular basis, keeps the lining of the small intestine plaque free thus allowing for optimal nutritional absorption.
- Improve Self Awareness - Chi Nei Tsang abdominal massage is a hands on series of techniques which involve breathing and mindfulness. Most who practice find the minutes of quiet mindfulness facilitate a deeper sense of self and awareness of reaction to inner and out stimuli.
- Improve Sleep Patterns - Chi Nei Tsang abdominal massage practitioners have less physical and emotional stress. This alone changes sleep patterns. The large intestine also produces the hormone Melatonin at night if it is empty. Chi Nei Tsang abdominal massage practitioners have self-care techniques to allow for this process to happen.
- Extend Longevity and Quality of Life - It is estimated that 70% of the human immune system resides in the digestive system. Healthy people tend to live longer, pain and disease free lives than those who are ill. Combined with healthy eating, Chi Nei Tsang abdominal massage protocols keep the digestive system running smooth for life.
How do I get started?
Learning basic Chi Nei Tsang abdominal massage can be done at home. For most, the techniques taught are simple enough to view and emulate without the guidance of a live instructor. Most techniques may be learned in minutes and practiced for a lifetime.
For individuals who wish to go deeper, organize a workshop or retreat and work directly with Sarina. For more information on how to invite Sarina to come to your facility, write to Admin@SarinaStone.com