Why Real Men Drink Straight Tequila Paperback
Why Real Men Drink Straight Tequila – The Tao of Chivalry
A Handbook for Understanding Women in the New Millennium
In book 2 of the Tequila series of conscious relationship books, men learn to use ancient Chinese techniques to transform negative romantic and professional situations in to positive outcomes. The Tao of Chivalry has a lighthearted way of showing men how to create optimal romantic and professional destiny.
– A simple explanation of what Taoism is and why men want to know about it.
– Myths about men and their role in modern society are explored and correlated to daily interactions with others.
– Before men can understand why they act the way they do around women, they need to understand the relationship they had with the first woman they loved – their mother.
– Finally, a user-friendly chart that shows exactly how to identify a woman’s emotional state and what to do to help balance negative situations or grow positive connection.
– A funny but oh-so-true look at various female personality types a man may encounter. Short stories are peppered throughout this chapter as well.
– Relationships with other men can be used to support a healthy romantic life. Camaraderie, competition and coaching are explored here.
has taught natural health and the healing power of a smile to thousands of students since 1995. Her light hearted approach to psychology, romance, quantum physics, and our innate ability to heal or hurt ourselves earn her spots on radio, television and public appearances regularly.
is a scholar of art, literature and philosophy. He has provided personal coaching and philosophical guidance to people of all walks of life since 2003. His study of Taoist philosophy began in 2005 with Sarina Stone, and since he has contributed to two of her previous books. A beloved councilor, Eric Thurnbeck is known for balancing the awareness of personal choice in establishing and maintaining relationships with remembering not to take oneself too seriously. In addition to coaching and writing, he currently works in the field of education and resides near Phoenix, Arizona.